FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A superb book

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMGJoseph

PostPosted: 20.08.2009, 20:51    Post subject: A superb book Reply with quote

In my opinion, this is one of the very best shell books published in recent years. The plates show very high quality colour photographs of all species and forms, including a wide range of variations, as well as the often extremely intricately patterned and colorful living animals on their hosts. The text is a rich source of clear, concise and very valuable information, including distribution, descriptions of taxa, comparisons with similar species, and taxonomic discussions. For me, it has been a real eye-opener and I am sure it will inspire many collectors, as it has me, to take an interest in these intriguing gastropods. I congratulate both the authors and the publisher on the production of a work that is outstanding both for its scientific content and its aesthetic value.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Book All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: